Monitoring & Technical Support Representative
Omnilink’s Client Services Team is seeking a versatile and highly motivated Monitoring & Technical Support Representative (MTSR) to supply front-line technical support, monitoring services, and world-class customer service. As a MTSR, you will be responsible for providing technical, monitoring, and in some cases, fulfillment support for production issues for customers using the company’s Location Based Services (LBS) platforms. Customers typically include probation and parole officers and others in the judicial system that monitors offenders on alternative sanction or house arrest programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As a key part of the Client Services Team, the CSR must be able to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously. Fulfilling our passion for customer service depends on this person’s ability to organize, create, communicate, and facilitate activities that allow the company to over-deliver on its customer commitments.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Customer Issue Resolution. Work to define and diagnose issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication skill, troubleshooting methodologies and problem solving skills. Determine root problem cause and provide resolution to customer with clear and concise communication.
- Problem Escalation. Serve as the primary escalation point for support cases and act as the liaison between our development resources and our customer as it relates to production bugs.
- Monitoring Center Services. Provide for the 24-hour monitoring and support of LBS devices and entities while maintaining a strict adherence to policies and procedures as defined by contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Monitor web-based application on offender for product alerts and tampering.
- Knowledgebase/Case Management. Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client and Omnilink Systems Inc. management in accordance with SLAs and support agreements by providing timely updates to the Omnilink case management system.
- Continuous Learning/Mentoring. Participate in the creation of documentation (e.g. “support plays”) and assist in the preparation of technical presentations for Omnilink staff (and interested others) designed to improve the technical capability of the team.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in customer services in a call center environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer software technologies surrounding the Windows
- Call Center experience
- Technical Support experience in troubleshooting software
- Experience working with LBS technologies
- Monitoring center experience working within the judicial sector
- Experience working in the cellular provisioning arena, with a major carrier
(Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Willing to work flexible shifts
How to Apply
Submit resume, references, and relevant work samples to email@example.com and include this job title in the subject line of your email.